Creative epiphany

Today is the 28th of October of 2020, another grey day... again! 


The objective for today is:

  1. Present task planning sheet and review guidelines for the final task of Unit 5
  2. Portfolio and tasks to be included (examples)
  3. Begin Unit 6

We have spent the first hour analyzing the model our teacher has offered us to create our final task, and sincerely, this was the main object of my work today at this class. While she was explaining the different steps and sections my mind has run wild thinking about our task with more ideas to improve it. So I immediately texted mi partner with them and once she gave me the ok I started creating and developing the idea. So here there is our final task more detailed and developed:







 I have to say that creating and imagining this activity makes me feel so proud of myself! I can express how makes me feel being aware that I can be a great teacher, who is always thinking to be better, to create something attractive, funny, and really useful for my future students. 


Sometimes we lose our coherence or our logical capacity of evaluating our work, we think that we are not good enough, not practical and didactic enough, etc. And once we do something great we can see that we were wrong, or just blind. We need to learn to be more objective and compassionate with ourselves and not wait for someone else to tell us that our work is good but telling ourselves and trusting our sense.

 
I feel great! :)


See you tomorrow!

Comentarios

Entradas populares